Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

02 November 2007

hope

this picture is so beautiful. i feel like that down-trodden tree but know that there is a rainbow overhead and things will be better. i'm all about rebirth and hope. although there are days that i forget which pocket i've stashed my hope and i wallow in my sorrow instead.

i realised that i'm still on a pre-bday depression. i'm just frustrated with work, management and i am generally extremely tired. my house is looking more and more like a sty and i don't have the energy to do anything about it. so the mess builds every minute which then round-robins my annoyance.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

it's cozmic that we're so similar..have u been readin' my blog?I've been feeling so shitty and KNN, it is getting worst by the day and I am PMS-ing and everything seems to be really gloomy tho' it's sunny outside..and then i saw a cockroach and damnit, when does it get better???

2:48 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

yes, roaches are always the first a sign that things are gonna turn bad.

sorry pam, have not been reading your blog. but i will just as soon as i publish this comment. BIG HUGS in advance tho!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Davis L. Bigelow said...

Very Nice!!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

fanks...

it just got worst..my aunty's here...

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home