Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

24 July 2007

i can't wait ... to procrastinate!

well it's finally here. procrastination has bit me in the ass. in doing so, the panic button has been activated and i am now rushing work ... but not before i procrastinate again for 10 mins to write this blog.

i've struggled to shake off procrastination. i now embrace it.

this is off jorge cham's talk on the power to procrastinate - procrastination IS NOT laziness: this is the starting point to remove the negative meaning associated with procrastination. laziness is defined as the unwillingness to do anything, while procrastination is the unwillingness to do anything ... RIGHT NOW.

you see, we procrastinators are excellent time management people. by procrastinating, we are just delaying something that should keep us busy now ... for later. geddit? ... man we are powerful.

we are proud. we stand united.
for we ARE procrastinators : leaders of tomorrow!

hahahahaha ... i crack myself up. ok ok .. back to work ....

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

Procrastination is also a sign of lack of challenge. Do you feel you need a challenge? Do ya? huh?

4:16 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i can almost hear the rocky balboa theme song in the background .. getting louder and louder.

*psst, am procrastinting again :P

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an art I tell ya... and art! Not one that everyone is gifted with. And not one that everyone appreciates ... their loss! Heh.

I say procrastinate is all about finder other more interesting things to do. So that you don't have to do whatever you are procratinating on like right now. Geddit? I think this topic deserves more attn... but I think I'll get back to that later.

*psst ... now I'm also procrastinating

11:49 PM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

Hey, I'm the queen of all procrastinators!!! I say, 5 MINS...every time he tries to wake me in the morning and then, in less than 15mins, it's a mad frenzy rush to get ready for work..and after that, I tell myself, that tomorrow mornin, I'm gonna wake up early n not have to go through that manic rush..

but nah, never learn..

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Procrastinater... Are you procrastinating to write ur next entry by chance?

Your fellow procrastinater...

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah balls, this has to be your longest hiatus since I became a fan of your shoes that fit.

Damn, QUIT procrastinating.

-Your adulterer

11:19 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

who's you?
i have adulterer meh?

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home