Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

18 July 2007

frog-spit and fishballs


i was reminising about life and work the other day and amused myself with how my language has evolved. everybody who knows me, knows my favourite adjective. i used it out of habit and without control or conviction. welll... sometimes i did use it with conviction, to prove my point.

it's just the best damn word in the world. you can use in happy moments and sad, angry and frustrated. it's so flexible and dynamic. f*ck, it's THE most versitle english word!

but since i started with customer service, i've had to watch my mouth. believe you me, this was sooo tough in the beginning. then the kids came and i really had to tone it down coz they are human parrots. now i just go fffffff...... and trail off. not as shoik; but still better than frog-spit or fishballs.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so f'ing sad... having said that... I LIKE fishballs soup... and all that jazz...

*snigger*

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home