Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

17 July 2007

trust me


ME : have you done your homework?
AG : yesssssss
ME : show me
AG : do you trust me?
ME : yes
AG : i've done my homework
ME : then show me
AG : trust me mom, i've done my homework
ME : *this girl is good. if i insist, i betray the trust. if i trust, i'll never know*

*dang dang*

stay tuned for more as the child tries to screw w mom's head and vice versa.

ps : i DO know. i said i trust then when she went to sleep, i checked. shhhhh!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She learnt from the best! Just be glad she hasn't learnt ALL the tricks... YET! Heh!

1:24 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

Deep down you don't trust right? ADMIT IT!

1:28 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

The "X-Files” main message is correct; TRUST NO ONE. you ignore it at your peril.

one of history’s many lessons is that betrayal is a fact of life.

trust me *heh*

8:47 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

...hell...there are days where even i don't trust myself!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so did u see the homework at all??? i like to know how u get her to show u without telling her "I DUN TRUST"

haha
win

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home