Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

11 April 2007

Footsie Fan


i love going for my monthly pedis. yeah you heard it right. i ain't no tai-tai. can't afford the time nor the money for a more frequent visit. i guess it makes the session more decadent and worth the relish.

eurasian girls have ugly toes (REALLY) so to see mine all decked up and polished is a real treat. love the warm soak and the scrub. the place i go to has old cottage granny chairs with pillows and a throw. so it's nice to sink in and just cozy up. doncha just hate the outlets with the uncomfy chairs that are too hard or with a short back rest?

oh the thrill! where do i begin. pedis take abt 45 mins but the first 20 mins, i'm usually stressing over what colour to choose. i usually opt for bubblebath or mr and mrs smith by OPI. on monday, i picked 69 which is a salmon with a gold frosting. the shade is out of my comfort zone. but i wanted my feet to look pretty, in a barbie sort of way.

i don't like the wait for the polish to set-in before the therapist lets you leave the place. the paranoia that my toe (s) will accidentally rub against the dryer. so i keep my feet as still as possible, cramping up my legs. the pain is soon forgotten. women understand that with pain comes pleasure.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn it.. now I REALLY wanna go for my pedi! My feet and toes are aching for one sigh...

Yes, yes I do enjoy a good pedi. And crave for it.

Think I'll do a french one soon.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

Oh damn you! Getting a pedi here is so ex!!! I just saw 1 shop that was going at $45 for pedi!!!

GOD-DAMNIT....

Yes, agree with you about eurasian having ugly toes..why eh??sigh...

8:46 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

ya ... i never met a eurasian chick with nice toes.

i think coz we always try to silly squeeze our feet into fashionable shoes regardless of comfort. vanity knows no pain : )

why not learn to be a manicurist/pedicurist and earn the mega bucks!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

oh ... and ms mc dreamy .... my spa pedis are only $25.... muahahahah

9:26 AM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

biatch..:)

11:19 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

hahahaha. if you thot hubs is annoying ... well you have another thing coming. i am the master jedi of annoy bay-bee.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home