Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

15 October 2006

f*ck-a-d*ck

i woke up this morning and i knew exactly what i wanted - a plate of kick-ass roasted duck rice. throughout mass, i couldn't stop thinking about my morning fix. i could almost taste and feel the texture of the succulent slices of duck and i knew which stall i wanted it from too. after the final hymn, i made a bee line to the foodcenter and got myself a plate. the shop i wanted it from was closed but the need to eat duck was soooooo strong, i settled for the other stall that was open. delirious with anticipation, i did not pay attention to the preparation. i willed the meal to be good, mind over matter right - focus on something else and the pain will go away ... but it was the most mind-numbing f*cked up meal ever!

so unsatisfied, so freaking unsatisfied! so i bought myself a crunch ice-cream popsicle- chocolate always is a good idea. but like a one night stand, it was a quick fix ... so meaningless ... and i was unsatisfied again. damn! i spent the rest of the day eating bits and bites and nothing ... absolutely nothing could fill my void for duck. to add to the fact that i feel insatiable, i'm also probably 3 kgs fatter by my effort.

how difficult is it for a girl to find good duck these days! .... :P

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! You went all out ah! Kudos on the effort made woman!!
Like you, I was craving for a plate of chicken and or char siew rice the whole week last week. Was really determined not to have rice!! Finally gave in last Friday (dun ask me but dunno why it HAD TO be a Friday when one is supposed to abstain from meat! Devil works overtime on Fridays i think!!)

But it was one hell of a absof*ckenlutely wicked meal! To make you feel better....
I 'tam-bared' rice somemore!!!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you had sympathy for the devil. whooo hoooo!

.... i still have not had my duck fix. but da godma promised to "duck my brains out"! so exciting!!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

before you spell-check me again cikgu...ok, ok..."tam-bared" is spelt "tam-bah"....
talk abt being sympathetic towards Mr Evil, mom and me had cheesy succulent tabasco laden pepperoni and hawaiian pizza on sunday nite whilst watching MIAMI's INK. At an awfully sinful timing somemore -11pm !!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh.. thanks to your blog and the most unsatisfying peking duck ever that I had on Sunday... I oso hunkering after good duck.....

My flu has taken a turn for the worse, and I woke up coughing. The doc say now I got bronchitis! *grumbles*

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

godma oi!
you better get BETTER!
Been thinking of lamb chops all this week!!!!!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home