Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

28 September 2006

7 steps forward one leap back!

in june, i inadvertently stepped on a weighing scale (while doing a demo for the kids at the clinic) and found out that i weighed in at a whopping 82kg. made it worst that the hubs was there and saw the score too. the knowing look was all over his face, but he kept mum - i think out of fear of having had to go home with this eyes pulled out through his butt.

i've been putting off exercising, after having the baby, and i finally reached my peak. but i was in denial and resigned to the fact that my dress size was meant to be 16. we've all heard it - big is beautiful. the weigh in was a cruel wake-up call; but it was necessary. immediately, i started watching what i eat and exercising with a purpose. with effort, i managed to lose 7kg since june and am down 2 dress sizes. i can finally fit into my pre-baby clothes.

then yesterday, i had a reality check that burst my bubble. i was looking at a tee when the assistant walked up to me to say that i could probably wear it for another 2 more months before my tummy really starts to show! talk about ego deflation! well at least i'm on the right track and xmas is still 3 months away. but still .... humph *pout*

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with these people???
Just coz i wore a slightly empire-cut top yesterday to the office, someone congratulated me for upp-ing the nation's declining birthrate!!

I soooo know the feeling ~triple humpf~ pout pout

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel for you sista!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for ya sistas (too!)

alot easier being a guy..ppl just expect ya to put on weight..eventually..especially if yer indian..however I do think thats more to do with 'thanni' than anything..hmmmm..

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean PJD as in Perut Jalan Dulu??

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home