Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

26 October 2006

death by shopping

shopping is my drug, it's an addiction i can't kick. and it's getting pretty scary. i need to shop. it makes me happy. it sends me on a high. so much so that i want that state of nirvana all the time.

i think i need to OWN things. i don't necessarily want to use some of the stuff i've bought but knowing that i have the stuff brings me great joy. and if i have it in 2 colours, that's double delight.

my preference is clothes. i'm a sucker for creating "looks" and assuming a persona. and when i'm over that phase, there is always facial products, skin care, footwear, lingerie, accessories - belts, broaches, hair stuff, woollies (?) (just in case, you never know), kid's, hubs, friends, house, DVDs, home office, bed sheets etc. every month, i tell myself i've got enuf, but every month i shop. credit cards are the devil! ... and my best friend too.

enuf is never enuf. i need help. actually, i dunno if i want help. it's painful to see the damage. i can almost hear my wallet weeping. then the guilt creeps in coz i should be saving for a rainy day/ kids education. but i still do it, coz (i'll say it again) it makes me happy. damned if i do, and damned if i don't.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah.. maybe u should stop your addiction for footwear in particular.. see u & EH shop until like that for birks.. also scary...

bling

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't understand ... i finally have shoes that fit my feet. it's a dream come true for me.

but i think i'm over it .... i think ...

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shop for me!!!,,,,,

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home