Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

31 May 2006

i need my space *by me*

yesterday i decided to start my own blog to talk abt women stuff which i thot was a little inappropriate to address in this forum. now i'm a tech idiot so taking a leap of faith like this was momentus. the instructions seemed easy enuf but choosing a name almost drove me nuts.

then i finally got confirmation and excitedly, i did my first post. when i wanted to go back to the dashboard to update the template, i realised that i had forgotten the username and i typo-ed the email address to which i'm supposed to receive the help email. i'm no bimbo but for the first time in my life, i knew what it felt to be blonde. geez! (smacking myself on the forehead)

so now i sit with bated breath while the blogger support team gets back to me. and you can just imagine what's going on in their heads right?

uh-hum .... but i digress ...this new forum titled "fat hope : )" is linked to this blog. it shares my trials and tribulations of my struggle with my weight. it's at weighting-game.blogspot.com. it was supposed to be a daily reflection but urrmmm, now it's dependent on how quickly THEY get back to me. stay tuned k, looks like we all are playing the waiting game instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home