Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

25 October 2010

blue moon

the moon, the melancholic moon, it's manipulating me. she's parked herself in scorpio and i feel myself crashing into reflection.

is this the life i was supposed to have? is there more i want? is this how i want to be loved? do i deserve better? can i do more? am i doing what i want? can i speak my mind? am i a good person? do i want to be a good person? or do i just want to appear like a good person? is this my life or your life lived through my being?

is my life the reflection of my thoughts?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

how long is she parked here for because I was planning to muse on same in Bali.

3:32 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

till nov 22 i think, she'll stop manipulating us once we've all had our phoenix moment. so you've got lots of time to bask under the light of the silvery moon :)

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

LOL! Time for ANOTHER Phoenix moment?
Think I'm done Phoenix'ing for a bit.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Homeschool @ sg said...

Do you have to go thru this EVERY year??!! I miss your nonsense.

5:54 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

yes i HAVE to go thru this EVERY year. i don't plan for it to happen, it just does. like a PDCA cycle ... if i could just get all civil-servant-ny on you. hahaha.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home