Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

28 September 2010

what's the Matcha with me?

i'm dieting again and have been doing good for the last week. been strict and following the rules. no deviations, very focused. it's been an easy ride so far and i have not been feeling peckish.

then yesterday, i my mouth felt itchy for some green tea sponge cake. (i LOVE green tea ANYTHING!). i put a spoonful of cake into my mouth and spat it out straight away. my mouth/tongue couldn't take the taste. in just 7 days, my body had actually conditioned to reject the sugar. amazing right!

i am disappointed with myself for losing focus (matcha cake is a weakness). super pleased tho, that my body saved me from myself.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yay! good for you.

11:49 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i'm now in a state of frustration. i want to eat sugar but the sugar is not doing it for me :( ... but again ... that's a good thing.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

It's all good... not to make it really sweet... the crave for the sweet goes away!

(all pun intended... *grins*)

And good for you! (saying to ur body.. no u!)

1:00 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i really doubt that i'll write off sugar when i stop. but interestingly enuf, i have no want for nutella. i look at the bottle, pop the lid, and it does absolutely nothing for me.

now THAT is strange.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home