Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

30 September 2010

spice up your life

DG : btw - having indian for lunch... this indian not as satisfying as ur indian. now must have ur indian... maybe we should just do indian on saturday ... (that sounds wrong)

me : yup ....esp since i actually DO have an indian

DG : hmmm... I think I'm getting less tolerant of spice; my mouth can take it (the spice) ... everything else following can't. BUT I still crave indian

me : you can have MY indian

DG : no will just go for indian food ... u can keep ur indian...

sigh ... another foiled chance at trading in the hubs

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

Lol. Gotta try harder than that babe!
*grins*

I had major payback re spicy food later that day btw. Just thought I'd give u an update.

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Am completely frustrated at our attempt to sort my indian craving today - faux indian just not cutting it!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home