Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

14 October 2010

run, forest run ... and don't look back!

a few people around me are dieting in a frantic race to lose weight before xmas. more so to be their hawtest for the festive season and i can totally relate. just last year (and pre-baby in 2008) i was running this race with a vengeance. i ran this race twice - both times with determination to succeed and succeed i did.

many have asked what my motivation was to stay focused. well, i was in denial until i saw this photo of me at a party. arms the size of my now calves. no collar bones. double chin. the works! in my full glory, i weighed in at 82kg.
the funny thing is i remember this day so clearly. i specifically wore this tube top coz i thought i looked good in it. i actually thot the look was slimming. boy was i wrong.

well reality hit me like a ton of bricks. i knew i had to do something and i got to it. now i look like this.i still have my fat days but i now know what to do when that comes round. i think with weight management, there is only DO ... there is no try. you're either in it or not. so to all my GFs running the race, trust me, you guys are gonna look so HAWT, i may just need to slap on the sun block when i hang out with you!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

You go girl!!!! I need to lose a couple of kilos oso before the x'mas season.

But I think I'll wait till post Bali! *grins*

1:33 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

is that post FIRST bali trip or SECOND? i;m not sure if there is enud babi guling in bali to whet your appetite.

i don't know le, then the whole of nov we've got bdays all over the place which means we'd be eating up a storm.

and before you know it, it's xmas and CNY. so how liddat? hahahaha .... poor you.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home