Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

29 September 2010

still not gletting it

i've given it a shot and i still don't get the hype. glee.

my friends love it but i still have not found enough purpose in life to offer it the 1hour when i could be doing something else ... i dunno ... say ... cutting my toe nails?

it's like high-school-musical-groundhog-day and if you know my sentiment for HSM, or ANY musicals et al, you'd understand my twitch i have with the show. i'm going to stop believing now.

the only saving grace is this guy. mr mohawk. yummos right. aside, i think it's just meh.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree on both accounts.

11:52 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i'm so happy you agree w me ... i could break out in song ...NOT!!! hahaha

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Erm.. I don't love Glee... I could watch it and prob enjoy it... but I agree, I don't quite get the Glee craze...

But then again... I'm not crazy about HSM either.

I like the old school stuff better... u know, the Sound of Music type... Am I giving away my age?

1:37 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i think perhaps the only musical i'd say i enjoy/ed (and would watch over) is the ORIGINAL greese! ONJ and travolta rocks.

i watched 2 episodes of glee from my peripheral vision last night and it made me cringe more than sit up in delight.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home