Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

23 February 2011

makeover

i've been toying with the idea of changing my look. i loaded a pic and started fussing with the styles. what do you think. i'm digging the chinadoll, monroe and pink look.

the tinkerbelle - don't make me grab my magic dust!


she bangs, she bangs!

can you feel my shagalicious mojo bay-bee!

the monroe ... happy birrrth-day to youuuuuuuu ....

the chinadoll

geek in the pink

roll in the hay OR is this what the cat dragged in ... MEOW!

orrrrrr .... i could just leave it as is



sigh ... decisions decisions

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The President said...

I'd say leave it. Maybe just get a good trim. :)

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Da godma said...

I say leave it! You look gorgeous as is!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Homeschool @ sg said...

leave it! How come you look like you had some sugery on your eyes, nose, lips on the make over photos?!!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

off with his head! haha
I like tinkerbelle. Mostly I wish my hair would lie flat like that. and that I had enough hair when that short.

Would yours?

9:47 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

Awwww. You guys are sweet. I wish I checked my comments before getting my haircut.

I lobbed it to shoulder length. E hairstylist reasoned re a super short cut saying that e maintenance would kill me.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home