Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

26 November 2010

E6 : capital i

then in one big random moment, while we were basking in the sun, i turned to dee and started singing "Capital I". which got us going for a while till we got to the 5th line then we couldn't remember anymore. and as quickly as that began, we settled in on our deck chairs again and nuah-ed out.

*but i know anal dee made a mental note to google this so i thot i do her a fave and just post the song.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I love it!

12:45 AM  
Blogger Ki said...

I am far too amused that both of us posted Sesame Street vids. I spent ages last night just watching them and reliving my childhood. :)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg what a flash back.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

The song creeps me out for some reason. =S

2:12 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

it was the 70's nikki. that was the only sound.

i wouldn't be surprised if the original lyrics went like this :

we all just wanna get high
smoke some weed in the garden, chase the dragon in the sky ....

*peace sign*

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Nostalgia!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Ulisses Mosant said...

Hello, my name is Ulysses, I like your blog!
Pass on my: http://vestigiosefatos.blogspot.com/
Hugs!

12:33 AM  
Blogger James Pereira said...

Hi, u hv a lovely blog n i want to invite you to my biblical blog www.true-shapherd.blogspot.com thanks, james.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home