Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

09 November 2010

to go with the ebb and flow

bali is in 4 days and i can't decide if i'm excited or not. right off the bat, i have to say that the recent tsunami has gotten my attention. paranoia is in my head and i hope it does not take over. i've found this website but i hesitate to register. i wonder if it works and whether it will just feed my horror rather than allay my anxiety.

how am i going to have a restful night's sleep knowing that the sea is right out my window/ balcony? and sleep is big on my agenda. sigh. i hope i'm not going to get all tight arsed and learn to relax. i'm going to buy alcohol on my way in, hopefully it will help. aside ... i hope mother nature shows us some love ... from one mother to another, mother nature ma'am .... you know i deserve this holiday.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

stop being paranoid, its a waste of time and changes nothing. the sky is blue, the water is clear, the sand is clean and the bali boys have cute little butts. the surfers have very nice bods.

10:14 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

that's like asking you to stop eating chips!! paranoia is my life.

having said that ... the bali boys and surfer are sounding mighty nice :)

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Yah. Just turn off the paranoia tap. U know I get that way too. But I just say a little prayer n get on w it.

And yes, I DO pray. :p

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home