Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

11 November 2010

packing order

and so the million dollar question is .... what do i pack for my vaycay?

dee is packing 2 sets of underlings. a sarong. a t-shirt. a dress. a bikini. all inside her back pack.

i'm like WHAT! IS THAT ALL!!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP IN???!!!

i want to bring double of everything she's packing (except the underlings coz it's bali and the likelihood of even using the said underlings is slim.) and i've not even started on my toiletries bag which ALONE weighs a ton!

we're going in jeans and a tee and fitflops. and now i'm considering bringing shoes coz we have a nice dinner planned too. maybe my crocs which are really light. but what if i'm cold? i should take my hoodie. and my toes? should i bring socks? do i need a hat? i have some cute hats :) and a bag within the bag. and shorts? won't i need shorts? i don't have a sarong. maybe i should bring shorts. OMG!!!

you know the last time i packed a bag was for the hospital when baby was born.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Ki said...

Haha, I had a helluva time packing for Taiwan. I'm an expert on packing for the beach though, thanks to all those trips to Phuket.

Don't forget sunblock. And aloe vera, for when you forget to apply sunblock and get burnt.

3:07 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

and yet you do not offer any tips at all!!

sunblock falls into my weigh-a-ton toiletries bag together w the hair pdts, face pdts and body pdts. yes, i am lugging watsons along with me to bali.

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

So u done packing yet? Bringing ur entire wardrobe + makeup cupboard?

If it's any help - i packed shorts, a nice shirt, my fisherman pants, sarong, t-shirts, tank tops, a jumper (which I DID use), flip-flops (coz I wore shoes up) n a pouch full of chargers n adaptors for all my devices. Oh n of course toiletries.

I used only about half of the stuff I brought - the electrical ones I used all! :)

Hope that helps. Heheheheh

12:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

don't forget, unless you plan to check in your bag, you can't bring all these products on the plane. But I would say forget the products too.

I think I brought too many clothes, and I'm staying here for more than 2 weeks. I was kind of hoping you could bring some back for me!!!

Anyway with clothes, you could buy stuff here.

I don't know about elsewhere, but in the house its all european 2pin sockets. maybe because they are italian.

oops, just realised you may already be on the plane. hehe. see you soon.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

bali facilitates nakedness half the time anyway... thank gawd you didn't bring your make-up cupboard!

10:22 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

yes woman, too late.

i did over pack and i didn't forget the sunblock nor the aloe vera. what i didn't know was that i needed to reapply the sunblock often! so now, i'm a special kind of brown.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Saw the brown pix. U looking hot lah... It's good on you!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home