Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

21 September 2010

the all amazing smart phone

it's official, i am now an iphone user. after a 1 month trial with his old phone, this weekend, he presented me with my very own device as an anniversary gift. it upset him that i was not as enthused as he hoped i'd be. that's coz i felt he was trying to shove technology down my throat and i was just not ready for it. but all's good now.

i went out to get my mirco-sim card. updated my data plan. and tah dah ... i now can do face time. but the only thoughts in my head are "i need to find a good angle to hold the phone so that i look good". i toggle between that and "should i wear make-up for this?". whattttt ....

Anyhoo ... hubs warns ... "now this is a smart phone so it will use up more battery than the normal phone. don't be surprised coz last time you only needed to charge your phone once every 3 days. now you need to charge your phone every day."

me : so it's not that smart after all

hubs : it's a phone which is rich in applications that's why it uses so much battery. like a wife.

me : hmmm, like a husband too.

hubs : no, husbands don't have so many apps. just eat, sleep and make the wife pregnant. wives have to cook, clean, look after kids .... many apps.

does he not deserve death by application? i'm sure i can apply myself that way too.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

You can apply yourself to ensure that your hubs has death by application? *grins*

Loved the Moses tablet pic btw - hilarious... and I'm jealous that you have facetime... even tho I have absolutely no one to facetime with!:P

12:04 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

you know, we never once used the facetime while he was in india!! can die know.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home