Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

19 December 2009

you complete me

so i did a double whammy at the tattoo shop. janice said she'd pay for my new star for baby since she's the godma and all. isn't she the sweetest :)

she wanted me to do some curvy sun type design. but the canvas (me) had other ideas. i chose the nautical star and placed her ahead of all the other stars. i'm not too hot abt this pic. i'll upload a better shot later. come back to see it.

here's the better pics

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

I don't know.. I think u look pretty yums here... *grins*

Liking the star babe... I want to see all the tatts in real life now.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

' ...and to follow the star wherever it went'

it does look good.

12:24 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

dg - say only ... come over and see lah.

janice - seeeeee, the canvas was right :P

1:51 AM  
Blogger _z. said...

yeah I agree with da godma... looking pretty cute..

congrats for the new ink.

merry christmas and a happy new year 2010.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home