Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

01 December 2009

yo-yo hawt mama

so here's my story. i was 86kg last August when i decided to go on a diet. by oct i weighed in at 64kg. then i found out i was preg and ate like there was no tomorrow. on the day i gave birth (before the waters broke), i was 94kg.

on 9 sept, i was 78kg and decided that i'd go back on the diet again. today i'm 66kg, still a little more to go but already feeling pretty HAWT. proud of myself for sticking to it and not wavering.

i'm exploring looks i didn't think i could pull off - fun. my thighs have lost it's thunder - yay!. my tummy is almost flat, and there is slight definition showing at the abs - woot!. my neck looks longer - sexy. my shoes fit :) - hello shoe shopping sprees. my wedding ring is getting loose - time for a diamond upgrade :D

i certainly am enjoying the returns. hell, i dare say hubs is enjoying the returns! btw, he's finally coming back on sunday. don't think i will blog for a couple of weeks. now now people, this is a family blog. he hasn't been home in a long time, the family is excited to be one again.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

You are looking hawt!! So proud of u! *hugs*

1:10 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

awwww. you're dripping w hawt-ness too, might i add.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

*grins*... thanks babe... not that it's getting me anywhere at the mo... Still, damn good for the ego!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home