Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

01 December 2009

girls will be girls

the girlfriends came over on my bday coz hubs was away. dee baked a cake, DG brought over her sexy red nespresso coffee machine and obsidian made for good company. after cake and coffee, we decided that we'd do some cam whoring. we were shy at first but soon warmed up. AG took the pics *rolling her eyes in between shots* as we went from frame to frame.

to be annoying, i whipped out my 4 striped dresses and we all wore one. we didn't care that we had no make-up on, we just had fun. well at least i did :) best bday in a long time. thanks babes!





dress-cography

(erm ... in case you are wondering why in god's green earth do i have 4 striped dresses)

1) the diagonal strapless black & white dress.
bought on impulse 8 years ago after AG was born. last worn to a D&D while preg w MB

2) the diagonal strapless red and white dress.
bought 6 years ago after MB was born. last worn it while preg w bu to the brother-in-law's wedding

3) the diagonal strapless blue dress w red detailing
bought mid last year as my GOAL dress, pre diet (never got to wear it but looking forward to it now :))

4) the toga dress
bought and wore it while preg w doll face. now a fave with my denim jacket thrown over

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

I had loads of fun!! Totally enjoyed myself... Don't think I've laughed that much in a while. Will defo do it again!

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Both! :D ... As long as I don't have to wear heels w the dress I'm good to go.

Having said that - just noticed that I have no eyes in all the pix!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all these hot babes!!! and my gawd DGM looks veri veri the hawt..... u all do!

win

11:11 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

yeah, she stole the limelight didn't she :)

we HAVE to get her in a dress more often!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home