Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

17 December 2009

somebody stop me!


i usually don't need a reason to shop coz it's got to be my favourite sport in the whole wide world. put a woman in heels and make her walk a 10 mile path, flanked with shops while carrying 10 bags of spoils in each hand ... no problem. now put the same woman on a thread mill with weights in each hand, and you'd be lucky to get half a mile out of her. i AM that woman.

i'm always in hot pursuit for a special something to complete a look. the perfect black shoe, pencil skirt, blue jeans, white tee, red lipstick. you name it, i've got to look for it. like a woman on a mission, i get so focused and unrelenting. i just need to have it. almost like an addiction. and once i do, i just move on to my next must have.

this year, i've been doing some very selfish xmas shopping. for every one pressie i buy a friend, i also buy 3 things for myself. not to mention that i also just shrunk from a size 16UK to a size 10UK (bottoms ... i'm a size 8UK for tops) and nothing fits. what better reason to shop.

but like i said, i don't need a reason.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

Sigh. Tell me abt it. I've never really been a big shopper. Sprint shopper at best, short intense spurts. But ever since I lost that weight, and had a new world of possibilities open up, I've one slightly off the deep end!!

I've been doing way too much shopping ... And I want more. I've never gotten bored of my cloths so quickly!

Now if only my bank account can keep up w me.... Somebody help me!! Pref w a big fat cheque!! *grins*

1:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well, its a happy problem.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Just Me. said...

impressive. i'm a size 10 for the bottoms and a size 10/12 for the top.

but.i. don't.give.two.hoots.

i have a son.

happy shopping.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..I am so impressed that you can lose so much weight in 5-6mths? ABSOLUTE IMPRESSED!

Bling

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me abt it! I've been doing SO MUCH shopping but I swear 90% is for myself :(

I also need new clothes albeit for a different reason - none of them fit anymore cause of how much weight I put on! :(

BJL

1:59 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

DG and BJL - can you say SALE! and BJL, stop bitching abt the extras you still look hawt lah.

just me - so happy to hear from you :)

bling - er-hem ... actually it was 3 months. aiyah, it's all about focus. also it helps that i'm stubborn and challenged. anyway, my diet ends on xmas eve. look our curry devil and feng and pie ... and ham .... and the list goes on!

janice - iagree ... happy problem ... hehehe

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home