Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

22 March 2009

dream a little dream

"I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream." .... and boy do i have a dream.

last night's was the most creative one yet. i dreamt that i was dreaming that i was dreaming. so in order to wake, i had to wake 2 times before i actually did get off the bed. it was strange and i liked it! i really out did myself this time.

what exactly was i dreaming about, i can't really remember but given that i was dreaming/ sleeping in so many paradigms was sooooo cool. if it wasn't for bu who lovingly whispered in my ear "mummy .... i got poo-poo in my diaper" ... i think i would have had more memory of the tangled web i was weaving in my subconscious. oh well ... i ain't complaining.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

you're a closet Mr Smith... "maybe I'm in a dream to be in a drem in a dream, only to wake up from the dream to wake up in the other dream"

10:40 AM  
Blogger mystivan said...

try some valium..oh..oops you cant! haha.. sorry babes..

guess who is back...

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home