Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

27 August 2008

before sunrise

got tricked into watching a chick flick today. if you know me, i'd rather chew off my elbow than waste time on a chick flick. truth be told i was sucked and suckered into the story. effortless and honest dialogue. so engaging. and of course ethan hawke who i feel does extremely well in indie movies.

the movie brought me back to the time when hubs and i just started our relationship. time was so so precious. we wanted to communicate all the time. we wanted to talk, we wanted to touch, we wanted to linger in silence.

when we met in the evenings, we savoured every moment and we tried our darnest to make every experience special, we made sure of it! we'd hang out till 4 or 5 am and sometimes just crashing from sheer tiredness yet not wanting to let go or say goodbye. sweet sorrow, parting is.

i can really relate to this movie. and i'm glad i watched it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've watched this movie aeons ago!

Yes, I miss those times too. Now he crashes at 11pm and whines, I'M TIRED.

WTF?!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's called settling in... I have theory, dating time is suspended time. The body produces hormones kick in to give you energy that you didn't know you had. Then that goes and it's pay back time for all those late nights!

I'm Tired too! :D

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys finally caught it!!! Go watch the sequel now ;)

Did Hubs enjoy it?

-BJL

4:41 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

She's finally connected with the mushy girl stuff. I don't remember much of the feelings bit but yeah I can imagine the eyebags you'd get from the lingering and struggle to get to work a few hours after the lingering.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home