Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

03 September 2008

rolling with it

i'm one month into the diet and 10kg lighter. to quote irene cara,"WHAT A FEELING!".

but it's the little pleasures that put a smile on my face. last week, for church, i wore a corduroy skirt and tucked my shirt. (and that is just half my joy ... the fact that i'm tucking my shirts) we went for lunch at mac-ers coz the kids were behaving. i finished my salad fast and was sipping my coffee as the kids wolfed down their burgers and fries.

so there i was leaning back in the chair when i looked down at myself and saw the top button of the skirt. i smiled coz for years, whenever i looked down, all i saw was a roll of fat. now, i actually see the skirt. it was amazing! i started to touch my mid-section (as tho in disbelief) then i grinned again.

POSTNOTE : this entry was a "crave of the day" in disguise. those rolls would have completed my hot cup of coffee if you know where i'm going with this.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done babe! And good that you are not missing your spare tire as you had feared!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done! *touching your mid-section now.* :)

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home