Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

20 August 2008

me and my spare tire

i've had a long relationship with my spare tire and now i'm almost sad to see it go. but secretly i'm elated. suddenly when i look down, i can see my navel, a friend i haven't seen in years.

it's far from washboard and a little squishy but that midsection is almost gone. the battle now is to get rid of the lower bulge ... my arch nemesis!

the great thing is that i can now "suck it in". man oh man! i can't remember the last time i was able to "suck it in". i thot i had to resign to "letting it all hang out" till kingdom come.

ahhhh .... life's little pleasures : )

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some relationships you are better off without! Hee... I would love to end mine with my spare tire... :D

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HWAH! Lost weigh ah? cheh-bah!

Aye, so now no need to pang sai to think you can fit into those pants lah?

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home