Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

31 March 2008

when words collide

light my fiiii-ah
so i'm singing loudly to the door's - light my fire. and i'm really getting into it and rocking the song around the house. when suddenly i hear,"mummy, i want paci-fi-ah!, MUMMY, I WANT PACI-FIII-AHHHH" ....oh, it's funny if you know the song.

soap opera
me : son go wash your face
MB : i did
me : it still looks grimy, what did you use
MB : soap for indians
me : what?
MB : SOAP FOR INDIANS!!
me : what is soap for indians?
MB : this one ... see... it's the soap that dada brought back from india last week. it's for indians you know.

whoppening dei!
hubs brought back more than soap. he shared some interesting lingo he learnt while he was in india. my fave is "whoppening" = "what's happening".

fun words
ok ok ... and because i am doing this, i need to say that i can't stop laughing every time i watch the poor woman singing "ken lee" on youtube. no i am not laughing at her, neither am i laughing with her. for some reason, saying/ listening to the "phrase" tulibu dibu douchoo just cracks me up. it's just fun to say ... like oompla loompa.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

LOL! SOAP FOR INDIANS!!!

what's soap for chinese den?

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are funny... I miss MB... :(

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got myself a new blog but I'm thinking of making entries private.

CAN YOU GUYS GET A LJ ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN READ THEM?

-BJL

1:48 AM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

what's an LJ account??? can i even say this on this blog? hmmmm.... LJ means penis in hokkien????

what's ur new blog BJL????

5:17 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

jean - you just saw MB on sunday?!

BJL - KNN, come to my blog to tout your blog. macam only.

pam - hahaha, pam is right. LJ for BJL's blog. that is priceless!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home