Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

05 December 2007

useless trivia

i dislocated my jaw some 9 years ago. hubs and i were pashing and well we heard a loud click followed by crazy pain. who says love doesn't hurt! after much therapy, i finally got it aligned but never quite the same.

tonight, the kids and i were huddled together and were playing (this little piggy went to market ....you know the one). then we got to the tickling part and i was attacking them when my son's coconut head whammed right into my jaw. i saw stars! but i think i finally got my jaw back in line.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet... the hubs sends it out of whack and the next generation knocks it right back... poetic almost.

More trivia - my jaw clicks, and every dentist has got a different explanation for it. If I open my mouth past a certain size for too long, it locks. This jaw clicking phenomenon actually makes eating large burgers and sandwiches quite a challenge, since it'll lock with me just trying to get my mouth around it.

11:37 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

lucky thing you are not into men! oh ... i just gave myself a visual

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeewwwww.... arrrgghhh...

U gave ME a visual!

11:54 AM  
Blogger _z. said...

carry on ladies...

1:08 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i can almost see you smirking all the way from canada .z_

naughty-naughty *wagging finger*

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home