Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

28 November 2007

funny


baby bu : *mama* (in the softest whisper)

me : *yes bu*

bb : mama

me : yes bu

bb : MAMA

me : YES bu (getting annoyed)

bb : << MAMA >>

me : YES BU

bb : toe (points at toe and smiles)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AG : what are you selling

MB : armpit soup

AG : ooh! is it hot?

MB : yes, i'm just cooking it

AG : i would like some

MB : do you want it extra smelly or extra hairy?

AG : hot and smelly please

* by then, both couldn't keep a straight face, and neither could i *

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny! Your kids at too hilarious lah!

I'm glad to see that Baby Bu is beginning to have D&Ms (deep & meaningful) con-vs with you... what a true scorp he is... *snigger*

Publish a book... I say (yet again)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

lol...

that was hilarious!

8:46 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

thot you'd relate to the ketiak story. hahahaha

10:52 PM  
Blogger _z. said...

LOL!

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home