Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

25 October 2007

swingers

i've been wanting to blog this forever and hubs finally downloaded these pics. These were taken in February.

i woke one morning to the squeals of happy children in the hall. i saw MB dangerously balancing on a car which was dangerously balancing on an office chair with casters. i asked what he was doing. he said AG positioned him this way coz her pup stuffed toy wanted to play on a swing. Apparently they tried a few formations and finally settled on this one which according to the "dog" was the preferred choice.


steady now, the dog needs to balance and swing.


smile for mummy : )

ps - notice how the dog has a safety pillow under it! talk abt priorities!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger _z. said...

hey there. I landed on your blog by chance. I read your post and exploded in laughter. Had to call wife to come and read.

hilarious. It is strange how kids' minds work...

"according to the "dog" that was the best formation" that is hilarious.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my heart nearly stopped! OMG

~W

4:49 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

OMG! position not funny!

5:27 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i knoowwwww.

my daughter is the mastermind and my son is her igor.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire your calm ... I think I would have just freaked and turned white... running for the camera to catch this priceless moment would not have entered my mind!

BTW - I think AG got potential of becoming an engineer!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home