Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

20 October 2007

me

the problem with being scorpio is that every emotion is times 100. that's coz we are so passionate in all we do. in the last few days, i think my head must have exploded 3 times from over-thinking every thought then dissecting the thought into a-gazillion other mini-thoughts. emotional roller-coaster rides were never my fave thrill.

i haven't suffered insomnia in over 10years. i've forgotten the repercussions. my eyes don't look like my eyes anymore, which frustrated me today. noticed it when i was applying make-up this morning. i didn't know what to do with my new puffy eye-lids.

for the first time in years, i feel vulnerable. i feel like a girl. i feel delicate. and it sure as hell feels uncomfortable.

the pseudo good thing that has come out of this is that i've lost all appetite. so hopefully, i get to lose weight.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

hey there, u sound bad..u ok??? *hugs*...what say u play scrabble with me on facebook? maybe that can get your mind away from what you r feelin...

5:39 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i'm still raw, but healing. it will take a while.

i've got rebirth to look forward to.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

Ok babes..i'm here if you need to talk...if u need me to hamtam ur hubs i'll do it for ya...The Sista Hood stay united..

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home