Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

23 August 2007

say cheese

went to M&S today and tried some lingerie. when i was in the pretty underthings starring at myself in the full-length, i saw what my thighs were becoming. age was settling in and i have cellulite.

awwww man! i am not ready to face this! there is absolutely nothing lite abt cellulite. i felt fat and heavy all at once. i quickly threw my clothes back on and returned the lingerie as denial crept over me.

dammit.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger baubles bangles and beads said...

getting ready for a damn HOT dirty weekend, are we?

~shame, shame BABOO shame!~

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reason why I don't have any full length mirrors in the house...

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is why our eyesight is going downhill at the sametime...god is fair yah?

try getting those things when u were young. i had them since 18! and worse now.

win

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home