Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

19 August 2007

glossing over the nude

i've always worn red or plum coloured lippies. not coz i like the drama but coz i didn't do much with my eyes. but now that eyeshadow has become a huge part of my life, i've been going to work with just gloss on.

thennnnn T asked me to try out a nude shade. i've never been into nude. i always thot it made me look pale. but with strong eyes, nude lips is the icing on the cake. add some gloss and what have you got?

va va voom! plump come hither lips. never had that before. i like it!

sorry BJL, i have a new lover. his name is MAC. he makes me feel pretty and beautiful. feminine on somedays and sexy on others. i'm over my threesomes with ben AND jerry. MAC is the new flame in my life : )

ps .. but WM is still hot!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I totally into Mac too! But of the apple persuasion... Someone out there has been very thoughtful to ensure that there is a Mac for each of us...

:D

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too!

i'm into MAC-donalds.

-BJL

PS. no amount of gloss can get you MY kinda luscious lips

11:01 AM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

you mean, your CB lips is it???

12:40 PM  
Blogger baubles bangles and beads said...

next, let's move on to lip liners, girlfriend.

HOVER and SPICE lip liners go with almost all the nude shades out there! My all time fave!

GO GETS IT!!!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home