Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

10 July 2007

Ke-ku-ku-KUUL

the tiny screaming people were irrelevant. the sunset shots were wallpaper. the cockroach bot that refused to die was annoying, tho significant. how the cube really looked like a styrofoam prop was not worth my focus.

the show stealers ARE the transformers. Ke-ku-ku-KUUL BEYOND COOL! and so wickedly fierce! it just blew me away to see prime in action. And agile star-scream and his aerial dynamics! too bad we didn't see much of jazz and his racing fetish. and i wish they kept megatron green.

And ... and, bumble bee must be eurasian. his play list is evident. "baby come back", "drive", "i feel good" ... almost made me want to reach for a beer and smokes.

MB : where is hotshot?
Me : shhhh ...
MB : WHERE is hotshot mummy?
Me : Not in this movie ...shhhhh
MB : WHY!! WHY NOT IN THE MOVIE!
Me : he hurt his leg and is resting at home .... shhhh
MB : Why ratchet not fixing him???
Me : fixed already lah. gave medicines also. now resting at home.
MB : ok then. i hope he gets better soon. bumble bee needs help.
Me : Shhhhhh.......here ... have some popcorn.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grins*... I WANT WATCH!

ps - I'm just making my mark...

5:01 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

pee around my entry why don't you!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course... thanks for the invite... :D

*meow*

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I JUST saw transformers! Talk about bringing back memories!

I like bumble-bee... oh and I think that little annoying deceptocon is funny... esp when he cut off his own head! How apt.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I thought the "bee-otch" air freshner hanging on Bumble Bee's rear view mirror was a cool touch. Little annoying deceptocon... too annoying even for me. Probably why they killed him off the way they did.

3:58 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

ok, this has gone on to far. people ... the word is decepTIcon.

some respect for the bots peh-lease.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home