Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

24 April 2007

letting sleeping dogs lie

is the grass really greener on the otherside? it's important to make a decision and pick a side. do not sit on the fence.

always pick a side. black or white. grey is not encouraged. but what abt pink? which goes brilliant with grey.

why is telling the truth so difficult. because lying is too much fun.

my hubs lies a lot. he lies in bed, in front of the tv, on the floor, on the couch. the lying bastard! zzzzzzzzzzzz

is sleep a waste of time. there is so much more i can accomplish if i woke up early and slept late. but then i end up tired but i would have accomplished heaps. but would i remember any of it?

my take is grass should be smoked without deliberation - hahahaha. i should sleep early - not!. i think i'll wear my pink shirt with my grey skirt tomorrow.

btw ... i'm really craving a fat juicy hoggie.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oookkkkkk.... I think you need to sleep more and do less. U sound like u need it! :D

12:16 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

And u definitely need a good dog. I had a chilli Bacan Dog from Superdaog for lunch today. Could go for another!!!

12:45 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

BTW, typos are my thing lately.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi! Do u read my blog anot? Never tag!

-J who thinks WM is a loser

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he lies in his sleep??!!!???

*bows..I am not worthy...

9:41 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

he also, sometimes, sits and stands too.

dee, a bacan dog is like a bacon dog with belacan on it? peranakan fusion maybe?

4:38 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I meant bacon dog at Superdog... I'm dyslexic and a typing retard of late. Had a cornbeef hash sandwich from International plaza. Was just as good as the dog.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

you craving for a juicy dog? I'm craving for kway-chap man! KWAY-CHAP!!! there's lots of juicy dogs here but no freakin' kway chap!!!!

9:01 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i know lah dee! btw, i LURRVVVEEE superdog.

and pam, guess what i just ate : )))) with extra chilli!

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ... I guess we all like ouur food! I just came back from a Brazillian meat buffet. *burp*

Superdog's my fav, but I think I've overdosed on meat! I think I'll turn vegetarian for a while... like for a month. OK maybe a week... or maybe one meal... howboutdat?

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW - dat was from me... published it before I put in my 'name'

12:34 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

anonymous ... erm ... i think you are taking this anonymous blog a little too seriously. can you give me an inkling on who you are?

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OI! Anonymous was ME, DA GODMA! Thought I followed up with another comment to clear that up. Obviously I not clear enuf.

I hit the orange publish button before I put in my 'name' lah...

Told you twice liao Shoes, pick up the pace leh....

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home