Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

17 April 2007

laws of da bLAWg


i just re-read fight club. personally, i think it's better than the movie. but the movie did put the book into perspective coz as i re-read the story, i actually had pitt's and norton's faces in my head. so feeling bad-ass and all, i've decided to remind people about the rules of the blog (erm actually, i don't have any rules. in fact i hate rules. but if fight club can have rules *8 to be exact*, so can i. i'm pms-ing goddamnit! I CAN have rules if i want to!)

rules of this blog
1# this is an anonymous blog ie do not reveal my or my family's name. if you choose to use your name or have your own nick name, that's fine. i'm cool widdit.



2# this is an anonymous blog ie DO NOT reveal my or my family's name or face the wrath of spider monkey boy. don't make him use his peanut slinging whatchamacallit web.

3# if someone has something to say, and doesn't have an outlet, it's ok to ramble in the comment option.

4# but keep it short. if you can't keep it short, keep it funny* else the other regulars can boo you off. (but we won't coz we are all community-loving people)

5# anytime, anyone beats da godma to the number 1 spot, you score brownie points! ie da godma will have to bake warm chocolate cake for the person and i get to eat too.

ok, 5 out of 8 ain't bad.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger baubles bangles and beads said...

it's been a mighty long time since i've sunk my teeth into some chocolate cake goddammit!

10:39 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

you said it babe!

da godma, should i warm up the oven or what??!!

11:23 PM  
Blogger baubles bangles and beads said...

eh!
i see that you've changed shoes!

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow lau! now got added pressure! Humph!

And technically you got 4 rules - 1 and 2 pretty much the same lah.

Also on the technicalities... I don't do the baking, I only supply the recipe. Heh! The bake-master (or should I say mistres) does the actual mix up the batter and chuck it into the oven!

Barking up the wrong tree babes!

I can however, do the run-up to the choc cake (i.e. do the mains), and provide the baking cups.

PS - I acutally put aside chores to read this post the mo I got through the doors. My monsters are voicing their unhappiness with me not giving them immediate attn at the top of their tiny lungs! What more do I need to do to be #1?!

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well she IS the shoe meister!

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS - I like how u used the pix... :

PSS - and yes, I'm trying to make up for my not being #1 with quantity...

12:47 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

all this talk of chocolate cake is making me hungry. I'm raiding the fridge.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's making me crave for molten choc cake in a major way. I'm gonna go to bed.

1:32 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

ya changed shoes. the polka dot capris were getting to me.

da godma, at this point i dun care what you bake/ cook. just do it. AND quantity does not count.

dee ... dee dear ... hmmm ... how abt baking us some of that kick-ass cake.

WILL SOMEBODY BAKE CAKE PLS!!!

oh ya, and pic of the my super hero was also taken by da godma.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

Ok, now that I have the time, maybe i'll bake some for you when i get back home...wat would u like? *say something simple pls*

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home