Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

21 February 2007

mum's the word


the feeling is here. so strong that i can’t stop it. i want 2 tattoos and i know just where I want them. It’s going to be a chrysanthemum ... one tribal and one oriental.

the feeling is damn cosmic, it's driving me nuts. so i did a little research. it’s the birth flower of November. it’s nickname is "mum". and it stands for honesty and determination. In Japan, it means strength. how apt is that of my character.

more factoids : according to chinese feng shui, chrysanthemums bring happiness to the home. it’s a eurasian plant where it’s history is rich in both Greece and Germany. In China, it is sought after for it’s herbal benefits to stop depression and in Japan it’s a noble flower.

its also used a lot in funerals but who cares coz you know how fixated i am about death and rebirth! now waiting for my partner in crime. hurry up lah!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Homeschool @ sg said...

Too much of Miami Ink i suppose? Take me along when you inking k? I want to SEE!! Watching it on TV is not enuff!!!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger baubles bangles and beads said...

ok ok...
must decide on my design first coz it'll be with me for life PLUS though this is my third, it'll be THE FIRST that is exposed to the rest of the world.

i couldn't work the whole afternoon know just thinking about it!

10:44 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i LOVE miami ink!!! LURVE the way Kat creates the still life tatts. gorgeous stuff. almost makes me wanna fly to miami to get my tatts done.

but alas, i think i will have to make do with two thumbs.

ok, i'll call you when i go. stay tuned, it could be soon.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home