Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

26 January 2007

inner demons

everybody has inner demons. when you stop fighting, you either succumb to the same side or you tame them.

i prefer to know my demons and overcome them. be prepared to be beaten up and smacked around, then rise above it. with every demon you overcome, a bigger one threatens. but at least you are more confident to manage it as the cycle repeats itself.

your inner demons are gonna be there for always. deal with it woman, and stop complaining about self worth or self pity. stop being the victim.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we still talking about nutella?

2:35 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

nope babe. that's one demon whom i've decided to be on the same side on. nutella is about unleashing my inner demons ... to my thighs, my mid section and flappy upper arms.

scorps thrive on inner demons ... don't you know that by now :P

the blog is advice for a friend.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tongue in cheek babe... I think my inner demons have multiple personalities...

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks babe:-)

I would continue to be your avid fan, because you taught me things beyond classroom and office. hehe..

I am determined not to be beaten by my inner demons.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home