Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

31 May 2006

X3 & the Albino Hawk Boy *by ivan*

Well I finally watched X3 last night. Apparently it was the last stand for them and while I was sitting (bloated after dinner with the Mrs) watching the movie, they were doing some serious standing alright.. ok..not to give too much away for those who didnt watch it yet..

Good part for me was..

VINNY JONES! man..its always a pleasure to watch him in movies..

Bad part for me was..

WHERE THE F#@%&#! is Bandit.. nabae.. In the arcade/cartoon he damn swee leh.. the coolest.. how come dun have one!!??? They cannot CGI throw gambling card cum exploding scenes is it?? kenna con for 3 movies already..get rid of the ka-kias and get gambit in la..

anyway.. WTF the Angel come into the movie for??? He is the guy with the white wings. (He is also white, so I dunno if thats the reason why he is called that..actually he is more like a hawk boy to me..ok..hawks dont have white wings (or so I presume)..albino hawk boy?) aiya..see pic below..



Anyway.. he fly around so free is it?? nabae.. lucky not in singapore.. if not kenna shoot down by PPD.. first ppl will comprain that got one stupid bird man flying around crapping on people laundry hang outside with their galas.. then some more ppl would comprain that hawk boy crap on their cars.. and that will be the last straw..one thing the PPD Shoot Bird Department cannot tolerate is birds crapping on ppl's cars.. they will send their squad, who strangely wear vests like they going fishing (i think this it to confuse the birds la..bird think they going to longkang to fish..but *bang*..surplise!!) so, then, they wait for hawk boy (i know he is called angel but he is hawk boy to me! its my blog so there!) Hawk boy fly out from his hdb flat window after breakfast of 2 half boiled telurs and roti kaya with his family..(sure live in high rise one, better to do dives right).. so Hawk boy jumps out, stretch out his beautiful wings, feel the wind on his face, feel the air under his wings, taking a deep breath of the morning air, the sun on his face, and just when he start singing "Wind Beneath My Wings".. *BAM BAM**

as he spirals down (no hawk boy not mating here).. he last thoughts would be?? nabae.. that bette midler song damn sway la!! haha..

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you jealous is it? he's sooo cute and so worth my 7 bucks man. didn't you ever wish you had wings. more imptly, didn't you ever wish you had a yummylious bod like that! he can be MY guardian angel anytime man. promise to say my night prayers!

the impt ques is ... if all the other xmen got new costumes + hairstyles .. how come magnito still kena wear the helmet. kena sabo lah i tell you.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse Me! Ur Guadian Angel really cho bo lan la.. haha..but I think the DVD sure got all the extra footage.. btw hor.. cannot give credit for bot & looks la.. must do something worthwhile la.. so far he only rescue his fader..

I think this time the budget not enough la.. so Gandalf still have to wear helmet..

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it was money well spent. do anything/ don't do anything .. it's ok. as long as the sunlight shine on his well developed pecs and abs and he can pose here pose there.

trust me, worth it lah babe. FREAKING worth it!!

did you know that ian is gay? mayb that's why he kena wear helmet... no disrespect to all my HAPPY friends out there.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

simi ian? gandalf is it??

aiyoh.. u go and put hawk boy poster on your bedroom wall la.. can look at his abs all day..

btw.. u still neber tell me what to put ur other blog name as..

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the MOST JEALOUS one la....
Only watched abt $2 worth of the money as the little one was getting restless and asking aloud if it was time to go home. Spent my time playing with her at on the carpetted GV floor while the HUBS (who insisted that she'd be interested and even guaranteed that she'll sit still throughout!!)and the older one happily enjoyed the whole show..........
CC, wanna accompany poor me to watch it again not? Then you can feast on Angel aka Albino Hawk Boy...

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onz lah! now a question of when only. sigh ...

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn feddup. din know abt the extra after the credits. now die die must watch the movie again. you saw not ivan-nator?

i've never been a huge xmen fan but now i'm totally drawn to Dark Phoenix.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak..i also miss la.. damnit..u go and watch, just tell me can already..

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with pleasure. and I MEAN pleasure : )

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*rollz eyez

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://dopuqazy.s-enterprize.com/awopitov.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home