Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

07 May 2006

what's up with cabbies?

there are nice ones. Ones that say Hi (I presume in many languages, coz they have this some insane and remote idea that service matters..those stupid fools!! haha) and talk to you casually asking about your day, and have a nice chat about things in general and give you a nice feeling.

But some of the uncle uncle ones.. aiyoh.. if they hate their lives, they have the power to do something about it what.. comeon la.. dont take it out on the passenger.. like I got nothing else to do than to take your BS..

one guy..drove fast..nevermind.. he flew over all the freaking humps like he was in extreme motorcross competition...one had a smoke and didnt think other would smell it..nevermind..another, complain about his life and problems.. HELLOO!!! YOU THINK I GOT NO PROBLEMS HUH??? @#&#*@%!!! Just got in..sit down..tell where to go..wah..start liao.. the full bio come out... wife this, children that..Another, Cannot cut here and cannot stop there...bloody hell.. I didnt know he was the taxi driver's version of a prefect.. ok...nevermind he following law strictly... another, just becoz some other punk cut into his lane, he not happy...speed up and overtake the punk and JAM BREAK!!! #$#^%!!! Passenger life not important is it.. and he was like 70 yrs old..still terror..another, talk bad about my race.. WHILE I WAS IN THE FREAKING CAB!!! You think..just laugh laugh..can talk bad about others is it?? If this was columbia or someplace nice, I would have done something about it...with lead..

so when it came to another who complained why I didnt tell him that a certain part of the road near my place was a one way..and he drove thru it and kept on harping on it..i bloody lost it..

I said what was on my mind..how I felt about his comments, his inability to read road signs and how many swear words I can manage in a minute.. and all in malay (a language I am not too familiar with!).. wow..it was a moment I tell ya..

"Calm down la.. small matter.. jagan marah la.."...

some days, we just had enough of the BS we get.. we the nice ppl tolerate.. but bloody hell..enough is enough..

*deep breath.....

ok..feeling better now..

so how is your Sunday?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home