Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

04 May 2006

fear ye fear ye

my paranoia(s) will be the death of me. i have a deep rooted fear for war (or being caught in a full out bloody combat). because of this, i carry a lighter in my bag always (if you watch survivor, you'll learn that the ability to make fire is like having godlike power). i figure fire will be a better trade than trying to sell my backside (which really isn't my best side) for food. i used to also carry a phone charger till i heard that in the event of a mass casualty incident, there won't be any mobile providers nor electicity. reality bites!

in my house, i have an anal folder of all the important documents that is deemed "valuable" in case i need to run out in a hurry. i shared this fear with my colleagues, all thot me weird of course. so i shot back and asked, incase of fire, what would YOU grab. most said photos and other family memorabilia. now i'm paranoid that i'm not interested about saving my past.

my great singaporean fear is credit card roll over. i rather live on water and dry crackers and suffer the consequence of a shopping spree than roll over the amount. but wat i really think it is, is that i refuse to let the banks earn the easy money.

then there is the usual fear of being lost at sea, lizards, flying, the supernatural, etc. but my biggest BIGGEST paranoia is the fear of losing the significant other. that would truly be the death of me.

PS ... the lighter is also handy to light the "randomly occational" cigerette, burn off loose threads, light birthday candles at surprise parties, to show support during a slow rock ballad at a concert.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Brainy Bimbo said...

For once, let me correct your spello "Occasional" instead of "occational"..
*raising my V sign"

Get the kick.

Got it?

Mandy

10:18 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

like that also shoik *shaking head in disbelief*

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home