Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

14 July 2010

we all scream for ice-cream

july is national ice-cream month in the US. in my opinion, this should be made into an international event.

my favourite is a single scoop of old fashioned vanilla with a generous dollop of hot fudge and chopped toasted almonds on top. otherwise known as the quintessential HOT FUDGE SUNDAE :)

i also like : haagan daz's chocolate peanut butter, rum and raisin, green tea, dark chocolate, vanilla swiss almond & mint chip. B&J;s peanut buttercup, new york super fudge chunk, and chocolate fudge brownie. (but since trying dreyers chocolate cake, i'm not sure if the choc fudge brownie is all that.) then there is the sticky chewy chocolate from swensen's, which is a classic. and don't gte me started on the popsicles .... magnum, cornetto and how brilliant is the frozen banana on a stick? take a banana, coat it with chocolate, smother it with your favourite topping and freeze it on a stick. ooh and the magic of hershey's magic shell!

you see so many flavours, so little time. hell, we really need more than a whole month to celebrate this. adding those pms days where we could probably eat it out of the tub and finish it too! and the times where you want to have some ice-cream with a wedge of hot apple pie or melt it over a brownie. i'll say it again .... so many flavours, so little time.

what's your favourite flavour?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

hmmm... anything w peanut butter in it...
Chubby Hubby I like...

But erm... I'm not exactly an ice cream freak... don't get me wrong, I DO enjoy it... it's just my craving for it are few and far between.

Sidenote: I have tonnes sitting in the fridge... awaiting consumption by an appreciative audience. Remind me to bring it over the next time I come by...

9:49 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

holding out on us again right! keeping ice-cream in your fridge and not sharing!

only bring the recommended flavours pls. we have standards :)

i'm not a huge ice-cream person either. i'm more a chocolate doughnut addict.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Hahahah... really... I couldn't tell from your post.

I want to lah! I just keep, well, forgetting!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home