Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

14 July 2010

ithink i'm ready for the iphone

i'm a self-confessed jamban reader. i catch up on all my hollywood gossip during my daily downloads. on occasion, i also do crossword puzzles - the celebrity gossip kind, no less.

i am also anti-technology.

then one day, hubs introduces me to the scramble application on his iphone. this was a win for both of us. he wanted me to get excited about the whole iphone thing so that i would switch from my boring lemon to the robust apple. i thought that it was a fairly intellectual way to while my time in the john.

so after months of playing scramble, and inadvertently leaving his phone in the toilet after i'm done, the man gets fed-up with me and decides to delete the app from his iphone. i immediately get withdrawal symptoms but he refuses to reload it. so i flip back to my mags. but the satisfaction is different.

i used to wait for weekends when DG and Dee come to visit, so that i can use their phones in the toilet. some days, i get desperate and use AG's tutor's phone when they have their evening sessions. the desire has waned (somewhat) now that it has been a few months. but the yearning is still there.

scramble aside, i am now ready for the iphone. i do think it's about time i get one. i am finally willing to part with my good make-up and shoe money and spend it on technology. but the freaking toy has a glitch and it seems to be a big problem. i tell you it's just not meant to be.

ps : and hubs says "don't download OS4 on a 3G. that must be code for don't turn your apple into a lemon"

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

What?! You are finally ready for the iPhone and you are contemplating the 3G?! Go for iPhone 4!!!!

Or buy over my 3GS at the least (then I have an excuse to GET the iPhone 4!)...

And one last note - it's about bloody time!

9:46 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

no lah! i'm not that bimbo okay!

i was waiting for the iphone 4. but i think the iphone 4 is not ready for me *grins* ... nor the rest of the world apparently. heh.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

GOOD! You had me worried for a while.

Hahahaha.. yes it's gotten bad reviews.
But then the 3GS got bad reviews when it was first released oso. Maybe it doesn't bug me much coz my iPhone I use it more as a smart device than a phone per se.

Regardless... I still want it!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about an android phone? iphone's everywhere.... its boring! voahahaha
~win

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home