Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

23 March 2010

i suck

we had a discussion in the office today. we were supposed to share a random strength and weakness. so i said i make friends easily (tho i would not go out of my way to make friends unless i'm in a social situation) but laziness always gets in the way of me maintaining the friendship.

i'm the non-conforming spawn of a very social butterfly. regretfully, i inherited none of her skills. nada. zip.

i mean well when i make a friend but i just don't have the stamina to remember things like birthdays. i also suck at keeping in touch. too add salt .... well honestly .... life is so consuming with 4 kids. this is why i also suck at facebook and i never had a friendster account. i just closed my link'd in :(

thankfully my kids who spend a lot of time with madame butterfly are turning out better.

i'm very lucky that i actually do have friends. friends who actually love me for who i am AND who don't care that do not reciprocate in that traditional friend way - if that makes sense ...

i'm talking in circles ... it's late ... i'll come to the point of this post one day.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

Well I think u're a great friend. Thank you heaps babe - for letting me be part of ur life!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I suck at facebook too... I suckface...book hahahahha ok I just got off a really tense week. I've lost all sense of logic. But I love ya... girl you know I love ya! and DG too she being so hot and all.

6:36 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

we both suckface ... book! lol

go get some sleep already.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

LOL... you guys crack me up!!!

Awww... (shy)... love you too babe! :D

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home