Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

15 April 2010

cooking up a storm

designing the kitchen has been a total nightmare. it's a freaking shoe box! tiny as hell, which i guess is enuf for a chef like moi ... but still.

my current place has a kitchen with generous space. all my girlfriends can fit comfortably to cook me some grub; while i wait impatiently at the dining table preparing for my time honoured food-tasting role. i'll have you know that i'm damn good at food-tasting!

with the new kitchen, they'd probably have to take turns to cook. i'd have to wait hours for a 3-4 course meal as they try to negotiate the space. sigh ... lucky this is temporary. looking forward to 2015 when we start looking for a bigger place.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Da Godma said...

Well, I guess the only way to find out is to test it out. Alternatively, we can just not cook at ur's till 2015!

There, problem solved!

10:14 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

don't you dare!!!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Dare to test it out ... or not cook??? *looks innocent*

10:48 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

so we cook in our kitchen and bring stuff over... no biggie. Another reason my arse needs shrinking, that way DG and I can fit in the kitchen at the same time. DGs arse is already non-existent

6:34 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

hahaha ... times must really be bad if you are checking DG's arse out!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Hey... I do have an arse... it's just well camouflaged!

And having a bit of an arse ain't a bad thing... curves be sexy! *grins - wriggles rear end*

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Hmmm... I still vote for cooking onsite!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home