Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

08 February 2010

bun in the oven

we both came into the relationship w baggage. mine bigger than his. we were drawn, both wanting to save and fix each other from our lives as we knew it. to save the underdog ... it's the scorpio curse .

when we found that we were pregnant w AG we were so confused and elated at the same time. we sat together at the foot of the bed, looked deep into our souls and knew AG was for keeps.

we were not sure we wanted to marry and spend the rest of our lives together, but we knew we wanted her. it did not matter to us that we were about to become back-fence gossip, we just knew we had to have her. that moment, we agreed to take life, one day at a time and embrace each moment .... together.

with each person we told, we received only love and support. we only felt love. from all around us. only love.

from the humble bun to a full bakery, i dare say that if we had to, we'd do this all over again.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Hi!! Aunty Natasha? Natasha? Aunty Nat? =S I'm Nikki! Dee said I can call you Natasha but I'm not sure.. lol..

I'm not sure if you know who i am but i just wanna say that i I love the way you write.. This post was so sweet i felt the tears =S But I controlled myself.. haha..

I enjoy reading your blog =D It's the link i click when I check Dee's blog and find that she hasn't written anything yet >.< I hope this post of mine isn't weirdly random. But yeah I do enjoy reading your blog =D

12:38 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

I remember when AG came along. It's one of my happiest memories of you and me. I love that you're still in love you know? Till this day. I just love "love".

Isn't it beautiful? my current lack of bloggerism has an upside. Nilki's come to say hi.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

=D HI DEEE! =D hahahahahaa will i be seeing you this weekend before I leave? =) and yes that was a hint to you deekins -hints-

1:33 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

Nikki - babes, since we share the same wax therapist, you dun have to call me aunty lah. hahaha. yes, i'm on to you child. thanks for stopping by :) so sweet ... wanted to cry and all. awwwww. hugs.

dee - in love with "love" ... i love that! oh and this is MY blog ah ... you go blog on your own turf! hee.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

*grins* I fear you are putting me in a very loving mood Shoes!... seeming I've worked so hard to put on a stern front in the office today. I feel my defenses have been breached!!! mayday! mayday! we're going dowwwwnnn!

11:29 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

i warned you abt the valentine's day special *grins*

it should have been on your radar, officer!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Da Godma said...

Wow... I feeeeeellll the loooovveee... :D

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home