Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

02 October 2007

oops i did it again


rushed out of the office today coz i forgot that i was in-charge of picking the girl from school.

today was madness at the office. emails and paperwork and my bangs (which has grown, as bangs do) were annoying my face. the only hair accessory i had at the office was a "hideously thoughtful" gift i received. i was deperate so i used the clip to bunch my hair at the top of my head for a quick fix.

anyways, i rushed out of the office with 20 mins to get to the school. walked out of the office into the public area past the IT and maintenance guys whom i have flirty relations with. rode a full lift to the first floor and out the side exit. all this while, i saw many people look me over. figured there were either checking out my power suit or my make-up. then like 15 minutes of milling in the crowd, i ran my hands thru my hair and ta-dah ... found the clip. i must have looked like a freakin shitzhu!

oh the embaressment. oh the shame.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor girl... looks like u had a hairific day!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home