Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

29 August 2007

welcome to brazil


i am soooo going to kill T. she talked me into going for a wax which i consistently said i didn't want coz i tried it once before (7 years ago) and i almost died from the pain.

this was because DG egged me to do it. and if DG, who is a pariah and cannot take any pain (but can take an insanely amount of mental pain) said it's not painful, it really must be a walk in the park. boy was i wrong!

anyway, i must have completely blocked the experience out of my mind coz when T started to seduce me with the benefits, my better judgement took a smoke break. she also said, " i won't bluff you, it's painful but it's only for a while." this consistent bantering must have confused my better judgement coz before i knew it, i was making an appointment with her therapist.

i was screaming bloody murder! i saw stars. at some point, i think i may have also blanked out. i can tell you now, giving birth and tattoos are much less painful. hell, i think pulling my nails out with a pair of pliers is less painful.

the first thing i did when i came out was buy a pack of smokes. and i usually don't do this (coz i'm a jamban smoker) but i lit one up at the corner of the street and went through 2 sticks in a row.

don't think i'll be renewing my visa for a visit down south anytime soon!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe... it really does get less painful the more you go... really really... now would I lie to you? Anyhow, how can you not just love the benefits?!

ok ok.. it still hurts... but less. And its definately worth the pain.

Waxing rocks!

11:29 PM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

stop it! i'm not falling for this the third time!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Denise Oliveiro said...

so were you sitting or standing on the street corner during the smokes?

12:20 AM  
Blogger Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

Does it still hurt??

Will it affect the weekend??

*zippin...zippin...*

6:53 AM  
Blogger shoesthatfit said...

the concern you guys have for me is undying.

my coochie is glad to be a source of your entertainment.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say I'm really excited about your dirty weekend????

-BJL

5:01 PM  
Blogger baubles bangles and beads said...

trouble down south eh?
and i dun mean in thailand k.

I TOTALLY CONCUR WHATEVER DG SAID!!

Viva la Brazil!!!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home