Shoes That Fit

if the shoe fits ... come back for more!

17 September 2007

iron maiden

hubs loves me ... i know he really does. this is why he washed 3 loads of clothes when he was on leave last week.

when i came home, he announced his efforts and i was impressed. 3 days later, i decided to fold the laundry and what did i find at the bottom of the pile? all the good work clothes squished-up and wrinkled. fumes gushed out of my ears! even the non-crushable stuff were crushed! dammit! that's a shit-load of ironing to do ... and we all know how much i absolutely LURVE ironing right?!

i sms-ed him to vent my pissed-off-ness. he offered to iron for me. i refused - i rather do it myself coz i didn't want to risk further damage.

15 mins later, i was over it. we're all good again ... actually i'm pleased he took the initiative, but not so im-pressed anymore :P

found this picture on google. must have been some bored housewife's idea. too chippendale's-ish for my taste.

now if only they'd do one with WM on it! that's what i'm talking about! Woo Hoo! no more bitching abt ironing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home